GRINDING your GRAINs FOR THE BENEFIT OF your feeding (RTM)
Milling is the process of breaking up or crushing material into smaller pieces to make it more palatable for human and animal consumption.
The advantage of this designed hammer mill is that the milled product comes out of the machine at a far higher rate compared to the competition.
Measuring augers positive drive
No V belt and pulley, the hammer hob is mounted directly on the motor shaft
Abrasion resistant hammers, sharpened on both sides
Standrad, 1/4 Hp AC motor drives all the proportioners
The patented positive drive measuring system is easy to set and maintain
Strategically positioned, the magnets keep metal objects from entering the processing chamber
- The hammers, sharpened on both sides are reversible for longer life and less power requirement. Made of high carbon steel and heat treated, they offer high resistance to abrasion and shocks. Screens are available with 1/8” to 1/2” hole diameter
- Full width double walled door on wheels with external safety switch. For easy access and safe maintenance
- The basic hammer mill features a 5” diameter inlet with adjustable gate.
- No V belt and pulley, the hammer hub us mounted directly on the motor shaft, The mill requires at 3450 rpm motor, either a 7, 5, 10 or 15 Hp depending on desired capacity.
For hammer mill with proportioners
- Valmetal offers the most advances and reliable proportioning system available. A signe 1/4 Hp AC motor drives all the proportioners. This is why our system always provides the most precise ration. Each measuring auger is controlled by a roller which features 25 retractable pins to properly measure each ingredient in the ration. To that, add the option of 4 different auger sizes and you have 100 possible adjustements per compartment.
- The measuring rollers can be switched from “neutral” to “engaged” very quickly, saving you valuable time. Each auger has its own access door to avoid the risk of spilling the other ingredients. It is also possible to add more proportioners at any time.