Robotic rotary feed pusher
Set up and program easily the Orbi-Feed routes to feed and stimulate the appetite of cows. Silage or hay is gently pushed to the animals by the simple rotation of the robot which is guided by a magnetic strip embedded in the floor.
Reduce manual labor, the Orbi-Feed takes care of pushing up feed so that your animals don’t miss anything.Download the Brochure
Increase milk production
It is well known that the action of pushing silage and hay to the cows increases their voluntary consumption of dry matter, and consequently their milk production. Indeed, they are on the lookout as soon as the pusher starts! Frequent feed push-up improves palatability and stimulates extra intake.
Rotary feed pusher model:
• Operates with rechargeable batteries.
• Follows paths of magnets or magnetic strips embedded in the floor.
• Can be controlled by a tablet.
The spring-loaded top lid can detect contact with an object or animal. During a major impact, the robot automatically goes into pause mode a...
Wall-mounted charging station
At the end of its cycle, the Orbi-Feed automatically heads to its charging station.
The Orbi-Feed features two emergency stop buttons located on the front and rear of the cover. Light and sound warning devices activate when the vehicle is in motion.
The Orbi-Feed is powered by a 24-volt gear motor and two 12-volt batteries. A lever is used to activate and deactivate traction.
The robot is easily operated using a tablet.
Drum drive wheels
The Orbi-Feed is equipped with 2 drive wheels wich are powered by independant maintenance-free
Rubber skirt band
The rubber skirt and rotating movement of the device pushes feed towards the animals.
In Action !
- Heavy unit is able to push heavier feed lines
- Simple and reliable system that requires minimal maintenance
- Large drum handles wider feed lines
- Daily automatic cleaning cycles using the Orbi-Feed app
- Easy to install, program and operate
- Private wifi connection, no internet required