TMR Mixer – Agrimixer
Because of the very low coefficient of friction of the tub bottom, the unique rounded shape of the bin and the efficiency of the drive system, the TMR Agri-Mixer requires low horseposer and can be restarted at full capacity.
Thanks to its exclusive patented design and smooth double-mixing action, the TMR Agri-Mixer does not damage the delicate ingredient and performs a near perfect blend.
Top unloading eliminates the need of a conveyor
The apron, made with barn cleaner chains ( 10 ton capacity each) and sturdy paddles keep the whole batch moving to create a gentle tumble-m...
Half of the mixing paddles carry a rubber scraper which constantly cleans the bottom of the tub to eliminate dead spots, prevent feed from caking while totally emptying the mixer
In order to be more energy efficient and avoit steel on steel friction, the apron chains slide on UHMW pads (3/8'' thick)
When the unloading door is open, a beater propels the mix out, no matter the percentage of chopped hay in the ration. The large opening allo...
- Reliable V-belts and chain drive system. Simple and easy to maintain, it is 20% more efficient than a gear box type of reduction. Spring loaded tighteners need no adjustement.
- Easy door opening, just manually pull a lever or an optional electric actuator is available for automated systems.
- The bottom and inclined part of the tub are made with 1/4” thick polyethylene UHMW. Non corrosive, it features a very low coefficient of firction. high impact strength and high abrasion resistance. In fact, UHMW polymer will outwear steel 4 to 6 times
- The practical high unloading door eliminates the need for a conveyor when distribution is made with feed carts. As an option, a powerful, full-width hardware magnet is available
- The mixer box is made of 3/16” steel and reinforced at stress points for more rigidity.
- Easy to adjust, a strong chain-tightener system maintains proper apron tention
- All the bearings are located outside the tub to prevent any contamination from silages acids
MX-800 with a mix capacity of 112 Pi³
MX-1200 with a mix capacity of 186 Pi³
MX-1600 with a mix capacity of 273 Pi³
MX-1700 with a mix capacity of 280 Pi³
MX-2000 with a mix capacity of 335 Pi³