We are looking for a passionate and experienced Territory Manager – someone who loves to travel, who enjoys in making connections with customers, and who’s in search of an opportunity to sell a world-class line of products.
What you will be doing?
You will assist in the analyzing, planning, research, and development of the sales’ objectives and strategic plans in order to achieve business opportunities, growth, and financial profitability for improvement of the organization’s competitiveness.
You’ll sell to a diverse customer base (small and big farms), and work closely with our research and development teams to investigate their design needs and determine competitive and innovative solutions. More precisely, you will be responsible for the Maritimes, Western Ontario and western Canada areas.
Practically speaking, you will:
- Develop excellent product knowledge in order to provide sales support to the Dealers.
- Serve as the primary customer contact for technical and business issues for the territory.
- Cultivate, influence and maintain strong relationships with decision makers at all levels of each customer account.
- Ensure regular and effective communication with all assigned clients.
- Assess the market strengths and weaknesses within the territory and add or develop dealers as needed.
- Assume most responsibilities for trade shows, open house days, demo days and other activities within the territory
Job expectations & requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or in a related field with a specialization in business development, sales or marketing
- Minimum of 10 years experience in sales and technical activities within the farm machinery industry or in related fields
- Experience in manure separation and green bedding
- Good at analyzing information to find and win new clients
- Willingness to travel regularly
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative and enthusiasm
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to build rapport and gain trust
- Good technical understanding
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to cope with uncertainty, stress, and long hours
Some of our benefits & perks
- Health care benefits
- Retirement saving plan matching
- Employee Referral Program
- Internal & External Training & Development Opportunities
London area – Southwest Ontario
If you are interested, please submit your CV at firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now